Calling all Indigenous innovators!
Monday 26 October 2015
After hosting their first successful lean startup workshop for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Peoples in Sydney, muru-D and Pollenizer are teaming up again to bring the two-day Path 2 Digital workshop to Perth on 14 - 15 November 2015!
The session is free and will provide participants with the fundamental tools needed to turn their great digital startup idea into reality.
What you can look forward to learning:
- What is a startup? The Startup Genome and why startups fail.
- Introduction to Lean Startup:Build, measure, learn.
- Lean Canvas: the business plan for the lean startup.
- Focus: because an unfocused hypothesis is impossible to test.
- Innovation Accounting: startup metrics.
- How to design and run experiments.
- Manual testing and the ‘Wizard of Oz’ technique as tools for customer development
Saturday, 14 November 2015 - Sunday, 15 November 2015 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AWST)
How do I sign up?
All you need to do is RSVP and get yourself to Sync Labs for the two days. It doesn't matter what level of experience you have, even if you just have a germ of an idea, this is a workshop not to be missed!
Note that tickets for this workshop are reserved for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people.