ADAF Study Grants for Indigenous Dental Hygienist and Oral Health Therapy Students
Applications must include:
- Vertification from a course coordinator that applicant is currently enrolled in a course of study that will lead to registration as a Dental Hygienist or an Oral Health Therapist at this institution.
- Letter of support from a representative of an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisation.
- 150 word statement as to why you should be considered for this grant including an outline of your future goals and career direction.
- Authorised copy of your academic record or a copy of your High School Certificate (or equivalent)
The decision of the Study Grant Review Panel will be final and is not subject to appeal by an applicant. The ADAF reserves the right not to distribute grant monies if suitably qualified applicants cannot be found.
The Panel comprises the ADAF Advisory Board Chairman, the Vice-Chairman, one other Advisory Board member, and may include other persons as appointed by the Board.
The Study Grant Review Panel will evaluate applications using unweighted criteria.
Unweighted criteria are most appropriate, because they allow the review panel maximum flexibility to apply their professional judgement in the full evaluation of each individual application.
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Copy of your academic record.
• Letter of support from a representative of an Aboriginal and Torres
Strait Islander organisation.
• 150 word statement as to why you should be considered for this
grant including an outline of your future goals and career direction.
• Authorised copy of your academic record for the last two years
(provide previous institution if in first year of current programme).
Applicant to forward this form and supporting documents to