Heart Foundation Australian Indigenous Scholarship
- Applicants must be identified Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Any area of cardiovascular health research including biomedical, clinical, public health and health service delivery.
- relevance of the proposed research to cardiovascular health
- relevance to the stated purpose of the award
- track record of the applicant
- quality and feasibility of the research proposal.
On the website there is also a video that will provide help on how to complete your Application form.